Monday 26 September 2011

Getting My Scholarship

After I received a confirmed offer from Aston University, I got an e-mail about The Su Youn Scholarship for South Korean Students. To apply I had to write a two page essay and wait for two University’s decision. I didn’t feel confident because there was only one scholarship available. About a week later when I arrived at Aston University to attend the pre-sessional course during the summer holiday, and I got an e-mail from the International office. This e-mail began with the word ‘’Congratulations’’! Aston offered me a scholarship! I felt so proud of myself and knew that this scholarship would encourage and motivate me, throughout studies at Aston. I called my family and told my friends whom I had met at the pre-sessional course and all of them congratulated me.

If you're intereted in scholarship from Aston University, visit
 http://www1.aston.ac.uk/international-students/finance/internal-scholarships/

There are lots of scholarship available!

                         

No comments:

Post a Comment