Wednesday 30 May 2012

Welcome to gorgeous sunny weather!

Lovely sunny weather came to UK! Let's celebrate~! 


Sunny summer in Birmingham is really great!! It changes the city really alive which is 180 ° different from cloudy or rainy weather. Not too hot, not humid at all conditions make fresh and comfortable environment. So many student are enjoying sun-bedding at the lake. I really like that all of people celebrate and appreciate this nice weather. 









On the other hand, in my country, people try to be in air conditional equipped building to avoid too hot and humid summer. I even doesn't like summer in Korea that much even though I was born in middle of summer. (Some of Korean believe that a person born in summer or winter, the person might be good at standing extremely hot or cold weather.) But here, I go to lake everyday to absorb sunshine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment